Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good news & Bad news

The good news is that the home wares range is on the precipice of being released.

Framed wall plaques!

Say what!? Well why should prettiness just be worn? Why can't we live with it in our homes and surroundings?!

Pics will be uploaded asap!

Now for the bad news - the functional line has hit a snag..a bit one. The slip I was using to cast is super faulty (as in for every 8 pieces that I cast one 1 would be perfect). FYI - those are good odds. NOT.AT.ALL!!

So after a call to my clay lady I've been advised that the batch of slip I (and others) have is faulty and that a replacement batch is winging its way to Perth. But there's not enough time to be able to cast, create and be done by the September Perth Upmarket.

September Perth Upmarket
12th September
10-4pm
Winthrop Hall, UWA
Western Australia

If your in WA come on down!!

P.S I'm still ever hopeful that the vessels that did turn out are able to be ready to show at Perth Upmarket.

3 comments:

  1. You are not the only one affected by that dodgy slip, I know all about it. LOVELY blog and website. You GO Girl. Well done. Love your pretties :>D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine! It was lovely to finally meet up at the Upmarket. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly lovely pieces from a truly beautiful person, so glad it is all bearing fruit. Well done!

    ReplyDelete