Friday, October 8, 2010

Round..round..here around..I get around!!

I've been here. I've been there. I've been every where...in Margaret River.

I escaped to Margaret River last Friday afternoon with my best bud Danica and spent four and a bit days of the most relaxing and fun periods of my life so far.

That's a big statement. I've never cowered away from big statements. The most important thing to add is that its a TRUE statement!

So while I was away going to numerous wine, cheese, olive and jam tasting (all the while eating some amazing food) I got some great news!

I've been accepted and participating in the Perth Xmas Upmarket (Sunday 28th November 2010) as well as the Perth Subi Upmarket (Thursday 2nd December).

More info will be posted closer to the Upmarket events.

No comments:

Post a Comment