Friday, January 7, 2011

Its a new dawn..

Its a new day..

Its a new life..

And I'm feelin goooooooooooooood...

I partied like it was 1999 on NYE and had a great time ushering in 2011!

Now onto to what's in store for the next couple of months.

The online shop is going to be released very soon.

Side note: If I'm able to release it before Jan 24th any sales that come through I'll process them ASAP as...

I'm going on a FABULOUS holiday.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm jealous of myself!

I know, I know...this is not ceramics related..or is it?

All I know is that I'll be away for nearly a month and will be hitting NYC, Egypt and Dubai.

Why?

Why not!? Ha!

I will be taking the time to recharge my batteries and have some non-ceramic related adventures (I'll try...but if a ceramics adventure comes up I'm not going to say NO!)

And when I'm back I'm going to start the producing some new pretties!

So until my next post...Pretty out!

No comments:

Post a Comment