Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Upmarket and stuff

Yay! Hurrah! I had a lot of fun at the March Perth Upmarket yesterday! Thanks to everyone that came back and said Hi! Now onto the good stuff...check out my new display!!! This fabulous prettiness has been designed by the fabulous Juliet Borshoff from Design Merchants. Warning! If you able to open up another Internet page to find Juliet's website - your going to have to sit on your hands and be a bit patient! The website hasn't launched but she can be reached on juliet@designmerchants.com.au Now that I've done that.....gawk and be amazed at the prettiness! A BIG shout out goes out to my wonderful father (who doesn't read this blog). HA! He knocked and sawed together all of the display props for my stall! In case you were wondering, I was the designated foreman and painter lady!
Pics by Juliet Borshoff

For those that are wanting to purchase one of my pretties please feel free to contact me on
pfenquires@gmail.com otherwise I'll be selling my wares at the Angrove st Festival on April 10th!

Pretty out!

No comments:

Post a Comment