Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How do you do it?

Its quite a personal thing - how one stores their jewellery.

Their pretties. Their preciouses. Yes, I'm well aware that's not a real word but it kind of makes sense (Just squint and tilt your head to the right...that will it make it easier).

Some are squirrels (in that they lock every-single-bit-of-jewellery-away).

Some are peacocks (your out, your proud and you like to shake it all about).

Some are monkeys (you keep your pretties here, there and everywhere).

OR

Some are hybrids (a little bit of this and a little bit of that).

Which one are you?




Here's a pic of my booky book case...Tonnes of books mixed with stuff from my travels and pretties on display.


Yes, I do wear all of my pretty rings. And, yes, I have read all those Alain de Botton books.

No comments:

Post a Comment