Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Stockist: Story Boutique

I'm happy to announce that my pretties are now stocked at Story Boutique!!

Those that are into the WA Handmade movement through Perth Upmarket will have heard of Sometimes. A Pop-Up Shop, which has not evolved int Story Boutique.

This fabulous shop (that stocks all Australian designed and made products) now stocks my pretty rings, scarf buckles, brooches, hairpins and the two ranges of earrings I design and make.

So come on down to this fantastic shop and have a look at my and other pretty things.

What's the address you ask?

Story Boutique
Shop 80A
Floreat Forum Shopping Centre
Floreat WA


Click here to be connected to Story Boutiques Facebook fan page!



Here is a pic of my pretties in situ!


Pretty out!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cobalt colour........one of these is def on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Be sure to come down to the next Upmarket & say Hi! Xx

    ReplyDelete