Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The countdown has begun!

I'm not gonna lie, it's been a busy couple of weeks. And by busy I mean, creative and challenging. By challenging, I mean 'WHY IN THE WORLD IS THIS NOT WORKING!?!?...OKAY, PLAN B'.

I like Plan B's.

I like Plan B's so much that I'm now on Plan E.

That's right I've become realistic in regards to my expectations of what I would like to show and what is physically able to be done with Xmas Upmarket, Subi Upmarket, Freo Arts Bazaar and now Oxford st Markets all coinciding at the end of November and during December.

I'm a gal with a 'Can Do' Attitude. In fact, my 'Can Do' Attitude is so instilled in me that I will work like a minion until I get things done.

Speaking of minions..I'm off to do some sanding.

Oh and I'm excited, today was the last day that all the 2010 pretties were being made (green ware made that is). In saying that..I made a f**k tonne. I'll be sanding and glazing for long, long time.

Checklist:

- Gloves
- Sandpaper
- Wicked playlist
- Lots and lots of tea.

Yea, I'm sorted.

Pretty out!

2 comments:

  1. I hope so too! Just in case I'm readying my usual offerings to the almighty kiln gods.

    ReplyDelete