Sunday, November 21, 2010

You gotta love best friends

I have a best friend.

She's awesome. Truly awesome.

Not only does she listen to me when I rant about things that are troubling me but she always helps me to try and find a solution ASAP.

Most recent crisis: Second sanding of over 300 items in one night.

I'm not gonna lie, I was dreading sanding all those items in one night as I knew if I kept a frantic pace I could complete the sanding in 6 hours without rest breaks.

So I begged, pleaded and bribed my BFF Danica to come over and help me sand (I should mention that I never thought she would EVER say Yes).

But she DID!

So rock on Thursday night, it involved a lot of sanding, a bottle of Rose, two servings of delicious choc mousse but we did it. We did it all.

It took us 3 hours to sand all the pretties. What would have been a trial for me turned out to be a fun experience with my best bud where we got to chat for 3 hours non stop. It involved a lot of laughs, a couple of highs and lows but in the end it averted another anxiety attack.

To end all I have to say is:

LULT Danica!

No comments:

Post a Comment