Friday, October 7, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs



It's shameful that I haven't been on here in a while. I have a lot of excuses but there aren't any new ones to offer.

Rather than being a porcelain related post, I would like to take this time to acknowledge the passing of Steve Jobs.

From a business point of new the man was genius and from a makers viewpoint - a visionary.

In my own way I've tried to live my life to a couple of Steve Jobs-isms.



  • Be the yardstick of quality


  • Quality is more important that quantity.


  • Innovation distinguishes a leader from a follower.


  • The difference between success and failure is pure perseverance.


  • Break the rules - don't be a conformist, be the one who thinks they can change the world and do.


    • R.I.P Steve Jobs.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment